IPM is a young startup company founded in 2014 as a spinoff from the Department of Micro- and Nanotechnology at DTU. IPM’s main interest is to develop environmental sensors using patentable technology.
You will be responsible for marketing our company and coming product to the market, helping us with preparing presentation materials for potential investors, prepare market analysis and keep our business model updated.
Your personal profile
Your background is either technical with business orientation or purely business. Furthermore,
• You have a talent in presenting your work as well as other people’s work.
• You have experience in marketing and communication.
• You are highly skilled in creating catching presentations and preparing sales materials.
• You are highly skilled in communicating technical ideas for lay persons.
• You have excellent ability to communicate in English and Danish, both in writing and orally.
• Minimum requirement is to be a super user of Microsoft package and one other graphical tool
• You are capable of having several tasks running at the same time and you are pro-active and independent.
A challenging position in a young but dynamic company, with excellent opportunity for personal development. You will have the chance to make a significant contribution to the future activities in IPM. The internship period is none paid. The intern that shows high talent and excellent performance will be offered a paid position until end of July 2020
If you have any question please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications will be reviewed as they arrive and the position will be occupied immediately if the right person is found.
Please send your application, CV and any relevant documents to email@example.com.
Read more about IPM at our website www.intpm.dk